Get On Board Course
Our most booked course for over 6 seasons & the course we reccommend.
You will be taken from a complete beginner, to an independant kitesurfer. Your kitesurfing lessons will be spaced out over 3 – 5 days, completing 9 hours in total.
Before you know it, we will have you up and riding confidently!
This course, is the perfect choice for those who want to grasp the full potential of this amazing sport. Gear up and get ready, because choosing this course will change your life! we promise you!
(To see what you will cover on day 1 & day 2 simply click the links)
What you will cover on day 3:
DAY 3 (Water based)
- Independant kite selection + setup.
- Controlled downwind and upwind body dragging.
- Board start complete theory.
- Practise putting the board on in the sea, with help from the instructor.
- Practise core stabilizing techniques.
- Practise steady pull with board on.
- Attempt first board starts with instructor.
- Ride your first meters.
- Edging the board and controlling the speed.
- Independant kite + equipment pack down.
Students to instructor ratio:
- Group – 2:1
- Private – 1:1
(Please note* If you’d like to do a group course but it’s just you, you may book alone and we will supply the group.)
(*Please note All our courses are customized to start you off on your current experience level, if you have already taken previous lessons, then day 1 of this three day course will resume where your last lesson left off.)